Drug Addiction in the United States and a Powerful Solution to It
Drug Addiction and Substance Abuse; A Cruel Fate for Those Afflicted
In today’s day and age, a topic of steadily growing concern is that of drug addiction and substance abuse amongst American families left and right. This is an issue that has been getting further and further out of hand since the turn of the century. So much has changed and so much has occurred in the last fifteen years that has begun an epic downwards slide of the entire narration as a whole further down into the grips of drug abuse for so many residents. The simple truth of this is proven by countless manifestations of increased drug and alcohol abuse in the nation.
- There has been a steady and sometimes rapid increase in the trafficking of powerful narcotics into the United States and amongst every single state in the nation.
- The overall production and distribution by American pharmaceutical corporations of powerful, dangerous, and addictive prescription drugs has increased by over three-hundred percent since the turn of the century.
- More and more Americans die every single year from drug and alcohol overdoses, with more than eighty-thousand Americans losing their lives in 2014 alone.
- Drug and alcohol abuse is now the third leading cause of preventable death in the United States.
- Prior to the turn of the century, youth drug abuse was certainly an issue. Now, with one in ten American kids trying a hard, illicit, dangerous, and deadly street drug before the age of 21 the issue is actually an epidemic.
- Drug driving is traced back to being the cause of more than forty percent of all fatalities from car crashes every year in the United States.
- Drug violence is at an all time high, with eighty percent of all violent crimes committed in the United States having their basis in drug and alcohol abuse.
What to Do About the Crisis and Epidemic of Drug and Alcohol Abuse
The true answer to drug and alcohol addiction and substance abuse lies in an inpatient, residential, drug and alcohol addiction and dependence treatment center, detoxification facility, rehabilitation program, and recovery organization. With such a program anyone who is addicted to anything can find freedom and solace from drug and alcohol addiction.
The goal at christiandrugrehabilitation.net is to provide those who would seek sobriety from addiction with a faith-based route out of the morass of addiction. This website provides referral and locator-based services to assist searchers in finding the perfect faith-based rehabilitation center to go to. One must simple call the toll-free number provided, and one’s journey to sobriety ad recovery for life can commence at once.